1. Univariate analysis a. Mode Statistics Are you a Starbucks customer? What's your gender? N Valid 62 62 Missing 0 0 Mode 1 1 The mode is the most frequent value. For the first variable 1=yes and for the gender 1=female resulting most of the customers are female users. b. Frequencies, percentages, and cumulative percentages Are you a Starbucks customer? Frequency Percent Valid Percent Cumulative Percent Valid Yes 36 58.1 58.1 58.1 No 26 41.9 41.9 100.0 Total 62 100.0 100.0 What's your gender? Frequency Percent Valid Percent Cumulative Percent Valid Female 34 54.8 54.8 54.8 Male 27 43.5 43.5 98.4 Prefer not to say 1 1.6 1.6 100.0 Total 62 100.0 100.0 Starbucks has been preferred mostly by female with a number of responses of 34 meaning a 54.8%. The 98.4% consists from female and male and the rest of the 1.6% prefer not to say the gender. c. 1 pie chart (for a variable of your choice) and edit it d. 1 bar chart (for a variable of your choice) and edit it and transpose its values e. Interpret the results 2. Univariate analysis a. Mode, Quartiles, Median Statistics How often do you buy from Starbucks? N Valid 36 Missing 26 Median 3.00 Mode 3 Percentiles 25 2.00 50 3.00 75 3.00 The mode is the most frequent value, meaning the most of the people are neutral when it comes to when it comes to buy a Starbucks product. The median is the middle value of an ordered (ascending or descending) array of data. The number 3 is dividing the options in equal parts, meaning the 4 means neutral. The quartiles divide the array of data in 4 equal parts at numbers 2,3 and 3 b. Frequencies, percentages, and cumulative percentages How often do you buy from Starbucks? Frequency Percent Valid Percent Cumulative Percent Valid daily 2 3.2 5.6 5.6 weekly 10 16.1 27.8 33.3 monthly 24 38.7 66.7 100.0 Total 36 58.1 100.0 Missing System 26 41.9 Total 62 100.0 Frequencies - the most frequent answer in proportion of 24 with a percent of 38.7 are the monthly buyers. Meaning most of the people buy just once a month from Starbucks. The cumulative percentage of 33.3 are people who either buy daily and weekly from Starbucks. Out of 62 answers 26 are missing because they don't buy not even once a month. c. Interpret the results
Plătește în siguranță cu cardul și beneficiezi de garanția 200% din partea Proiecte.ro.
Simplu și rapid în doar 2 pași: completezi datele tale și plătești.